20 - 21 March 2018
TRADE & TRANSACTION REPORTING SUMMIT: Regulatory Updates on MiFIR, EMIR & SFTR
Driving Efficiencies Through Regulatory and Operational Change
The Industry's Leading Gathering of Trade and Transaction Reporting Specialists Now in its 6th Year - Brand New Speakers, Sessions and Themes for 2018!
Hear from 20+ expert speakers and panelists, including:
Timely Regulatory Updates and Implementation Advice on Trade and Transaction Reporting
Practical industry experiences so far of MiFIR and EMIR reporting
- Fresh data on the causes of failed trades
- Techiques for avoiding the common pitfalls
- Guidance on reporting commodity position limits
- Industry progress regarding the availability of LEIs
- Data management and consolidation challenges
SFTR focus day: Including an update from ESMA on the status and timelines for SFTR reporting
- Timelines for implementation and deadlines for reporting
- Explanation of the data flows required
- Operational changes that will be needed to comply with SFTR
- Avoiding low-matching rates experienced under EMIR
- Progress on UTI creation for SFTR
Next steps from the European Commission regarding MiFIR and EMIR reporting
- Feedback following the Commission's 'Call for Evidence'
- An update on the Supervisory Reporting 'Fitness Check'
- Changes to EMIR reporting
- Efforts to streamline regulatory reporting for financial institutions
- Ensuring your systems and I.T capabilities can support new data and reporting requirements
Become an Event Partner
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm for MiFIDII/MiFIR, EMIR & SFTR Reporting. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Jo Dixon on email@example.com or call: +44 (0) 20 7551 9318, or click on the link below for more details.