Central Hong Kong
Accessing Europe for Asia Managers
Successful product, distribution and regulatory strategies for Asia-based asset managers entering the evolving European landscape.
Understand the best strategies for launching and distributing funds in the changing European market. Engage with experts to discover the best domiciles, product types and marketing strategies to ensure success for your business.
Why attend Accessing Europe for Asia Managers 2019?
DISCOVER KEY DISTRIBUTION OPPORTUNITIES IN EUROPE:
- The evolving cross-border distribution landscape
- European investor attitudes and behaviours
- Successfully launching funds in Europe
- The rise of ETFs and passives in Europe
- The business case for ESG
MAKE TOP CONNECTIONS AND LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS:
- Global and boutique asset management firms
- National regulators and supervisors
- Fund distributors
- Senior legal counsel
- Investment banks; custodians
UNDERSTAND MAJOR REGULATORY CHALLENGES IN EUROPE:
- Key developments to UCITS, AIFMD, PRIIPs
- MiFID II; post-implementation challenges and solutions
- Key regulatory challenges under the new European Parliament and Commission
- The best strategies for distribution due diligence
Meet and learn from the experts:
Meet senior decision-makers from global and boutique asset managers from across Asia, looking to launch and distribute into Europe.
BECOME A PARTNER FOR 2019
Expand your visibility to an audience of senior asset managers looking to launch and distribute across Europe. Demonstrate your firm's expertise and competitive edge and make connections that matter.
Get in touch with Shahan Abayakoon to discuss speaking and exhibition opportunities.