Unmissable Key Sessions
- Financial Crime 'Think Tank': Ensuring Accurate and Efficient Customer Due Diligence in the Changing Financial Crime Threat Landscape
- Improving Your Sanctions Control Framework
- Understanding the Compliance Challenges in Trade Finance
- Russian Sanctions: Evolving Best Practice in Russian Business
- Comprehensive Coverage of 4AMLD
- Hear from a Wide Range of Regulators and Enforcement Agencies
- Hear the Latest on Russian and Iranian Sanctions
- Understand How to Practically Improve Your Due Diligence Processes
Interested in AML, but not Sanctions or vice-versa? No problem.
Pick and choose any combination of conference and workshop days to create the perfect event experience for you and your organisation! With excellent group discounts to be had do not hesitate to contact our team to discuss how to gain the best value!
Meet Your Expert Speakers!
Benefit from the insight of our unrivalled speaker line-up comprising key industry players, regulators and thought leaders!
Post-Conference Workshop - Criminal Finances Bill
Do not miss this thorough and practical overview of the key points in the Criminal Finances Bill and what this means for your organisation!
The workshop is perfectly suited for C-suite members, compliance officers, General Counsel, legal advisers, MLROs and risk officers.
- New offence of failure to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion: how can you protect yourself and your business?
- What does Brexit mean for the 4th EU anti money-laundering Directive?
- An overview of the new SAR regime
- Public registers – the latest global position on transparency initiatives
- Tax evasion: real-time role play scenario
- Information sharing and data protection
- Steps financial institutions have to take when conducting supervision on a risk-sensitive basis
By Attending You Will:
- How the new Criminal Finance Bill will affect you and how it will be implemented in practice
- Financial crime legislation and regulatory requirements applicable to you and your firm
Expert Workshop Leaders!
This workshop will be facilitated by an expert team from Pinsent Masons, led by Jason Collins. The team consists of experts in tax, trust, financial crime and financial services regulation to provide a comprehensive overview of all aspects of this game changing Bill.