9 May 2019
Benchmark Rates Forum London: Navigating The LIBOR Transition
Identifying and Exploring Efficient Paths and Technical Challenges to New Benchmark Adoption
Diverse Market Participants Share Their Views on Reformed Sonia, SOFR, LIBOR Legacy Contracts, Rate Robustness, Term Rates, Accounting Challenges, and Client Communications.
What Does the Transition Mean for Different Markets, and Different Firms?
- Examine Signature Transition Challenges in the Derivative Market
- Find Solutions to Signature Transition Challenges for the Cash Market
- Discuss what Leaving LIBOR Means for the Buy-Side
What are the Biggest Remaining Challenges?
- Discuss outstanding questions regarding term structures.
- Explore the issue of building liquidity in new rates: ultimately, it is a confidence problem.
- Hear regulators, industry associations, and project leaders discuss their transition priorities for 2019 and 2020
What Does the End of LIBOR Mean for Your Business?
- Get new insights on managing the LIBOR-Sonia spread.
- Address hedge accounting problems arising from the use of new benchmarks.
- Understand how the IBOR transition is playing out in different markets (e.g., SONIA, EURIBOR, etc.)
Hear from our expert speakers and panelists, including:
Get involved in Risk Free Rates
We can tailor specific sponsorship and exhibition packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensue the growth of your business now and in the future. With a clear understanding of your overall marketing strategy, we will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke marketing solution to meet your objectives. We will ensure that you enjoy all the benefits of association with the right event, targeted at the right delegates, with a promotional package that underpins your marketing strategy.
We can provide flexible and tailored solutions to optimise your investment. Contact us for more information on how you can get involved at the event.