28 November 2018
Saint James Court Hotel,
Managing Benchmark Regulation Reform in Financial Markets
Compare your EU BMR Preparation with Peers and Explore the Hottest Topics in the Adoption of New Reference Rates
Navigating Reforms to Financial Benchmarks
Master the EU Benchmarks Regulation
- Take Stock of Your Firm's Progress in the Transition Period
- Gain Clarity on the Remaining Grey Areas Surrounding Transitional Requirements
- Explore Solutions for Third Country Administrators
Develop Optimal Strategies for the LIBOR Transition
- Understand what the Transition to SONIA Means for the Market, and your Firm
- What Does LIBOR Reform Mean for Administrators?
- What are the Practicalities of LIBOR Reform?
- What's Next in BMR and LIBOR Reform?
- What Does the Rise of Algorithmic Trading Hold for the Benchmarks Space?
- What is in Store for the Future of Benchmarks?
Meet some of the leading speakers for 2018
Take this opportunity to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and showcase your firms expertise to key decision makers as a sponsor.
We have a number of exclusive and innovative sponsorship and speaking options to help you raise your profile in front of the benchmark regulation market.
For more information please contact Jo Dixon on Jo.Dixon@informa.com or call +44 (0) 20 7551 9318