Following the changes to the FRC CASS assurance standards last year many firms have had to focus on both the quality and the level of MI being produced within the firm to allow organisations to demonstrate effective oversight. This workshop will give you industry-based insights to take back and implement in your organisation.
Attending this workshop will increase your knowledge in:
- What constitutes an effective MI framework
- Best practice and common pitfalls
- How to identify the key metrics that matter
- Tailoring the MI framework to your organisation
- Using MI to demonstrate effective oversight
- MI as a tool to manage your CASS risks
Who Should Attend?
- People holding the client money oversight function, CF10a and SMF18
- Senior operations management
- Compliance and risk specialists
- Operations personnel
- Meeting the new expectations for effective and meaningful CASS MI in light of the new assurance standard
- Building an MI framework
- Getting the data right - sources and visualisation
- Establishing meaningful indicators
Meet Your Workshop Leader!
Stewart Lancaster has held several senior management / director level positions across a range of financial services firms over the last 15 years, specialising over the last 7 years in CASS, operational risk and business intelligence where he has written extensively on the subject including authoring some of the industry qualifications as well as running industry seminars.