23 May 2018
Grange Tower Bridge Hotel,
Client Onboarding and KYC Forum
Compliance, Customer Experience, Technology & Regulation
Hear about how Blockchain, AML regulation, AI & GDPR is Shaping Client Onboarding & KYC Processes
- Onboarding Complex Corporate Structures – What Does Good Due Diligence Look Like?
- Understanding the Impact of GDPR on Clients
- Managing Client Onboarding in a Changing Regulatory Landscape
- Adopting New Technology for Onboarding & KYC
- 4AMLD, Criminal Finances Bill, Revised Due Diligence Guidelines, Beneficial Ownership
- Designing Customer-Friendly but Compliant Processes
This concise conference is devised and delivered by practitioners bringing together Heads of Onboarding, KYC experts, MLROs and technology providers to provide a holistic overview of the challenges facing the industry.
You will go back to your organisation with a better understanding of regulation, industry best practice and technological advances such as blockchain and AI.
Hear what delegates have said about previous conferences
Useful, informative and very tailored to client onboarding and financial crime.
Insightful views from industry practitioners.
Informative programme, well-constructed and organised.
Bank Sepah International
An engaging and thought provoking day, challenging the way we approach financial crime in a fast, changing world.