23 May 2018
Park Plaza County Hall,
Collective Investment Scheme TAXATION - 12th Annual Forum
Practical updates on key technical, operational, and strategic tax developments impacting Funds and Fund Managers
Comprehensive Tax Update for Fund Managers and Investment Firms
14+ Speakers including Asset Managers and Big 4 Advisers
Plus 7 specialist tax Advisers including...
10 Key Topics covered in one day
Benefit from technical updates and guidance from HMRC and leading Advisers, alongside practical experiences and insights from Heads of Tax at Investment Management Firms.
HMRC Update on Recent Developments
-Hear from Colin Strudwick, Policy and Technical Adviser at HMRC, on recent developments affecting Collective Investment Schemes.
Panel session with Managers and Advisers considering key tax risks
- Forbes Bailey, Head of Tax at BARINGS ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Nigel Fleming, Managing Director, Head of Product Tax at BLACKROCK
- John Harpur, Head of Tax at ABERDEEN ASSET MANAGEMENT (Invited)
- Nathan Hall, Partner at KPMG
Heads of Tax panel discussing operational challenges from Brexit
- Liza Taylor, Head of Product and Operational Taxes at FIDELITY INTERNATIONAL
- Sarah FIlbee, Head of Tax at JUPITER ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Malcom Richardson, Head of Tax at M&G (Invited)
- Tim McCann, Group Head of Tax at SCHRODERS
Technical guidance and opportunities at the Fund and Manager level
- Withholding Tax and Relief Opportunities with Pam Gordon, Operational Tax Lead at PwC
- Investor Reporting in Key Jurisdictions with Stuart Chalcraft, Tax Partner at EY
Global tax developments and their impact on Funds and Managers
- Key global tax developments including Indian Tax Reform and Capital Gains Tax with Suzi Edwards, Director at DELOITTE
- Points of the German Tax Regime affecting Domestic and Foreign Funds with Speaker TBC, at WTS
Impact of regulatory changes including MifID II and US Tax Reform
- Indirect Taxes Update including research costs under MiFID 2 with Peter Dylewski, VAT EMA Regional Lead at KPMG
- Assessing Ongoing US Tax Reform Impact including PTPs with Daniel Farrell, Partner at EY
The 12th Annual Collective Investment Scheme Taxation Forum in numbers...
2 Heads of Tax Panels
Become an Event Partner and raise your Firm's profile within the Investment Management Taxation space...
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget.
Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Jo Dixon on Jo.Dixon@informa.com or call: +44 (0)20 7551 9931.