Day One - Key Updates on Regulatory Changes
- What do the mid-year changes to complaints reporting requirements mean to you?
- What lessons have you learned embedding the FCA standards at all levels of Complaints Management?
- How are you handling the crossover with Payment Services Directive II?
- How might the implications of PS16/20 affect your business?
Innovative Format to Spark Discussion
Benefit from our exciting mixture of discussion-based panel sessions, interactive round-tables as well as traditional presentations over the course of the main event to effectively benchmark against peers and give your views on the issues at hand.
Mix-and-match your preferences between the two days and our in-depth post-conference workshop, run once again by independent consultant Adam Samuel, to effectively tailor your Complaints Management Forum 2017 experience to your business' needs.
Day Two - Best Practice Approaches to Practical Complaints Handling
- Discuss the best handling of vulnerable customers
- Benefit from technical expertise in Root Cause Analysis to maximise ROI for Complaints Handling
- Effectively utilise social media complaint handling to best represent your brand and business
- Examine the evolving roles and best support of front-line staff
Conference Workshop: Complaints Handling in Practice
Don't miss this essential, interactive conference workshop taking a comprehensive look at the details of complaint handling in practice.
Designed for everyone involved in complaints handling from front-line staff to the Chief Executive, this workshop utilises a combination of key formal presentations, case studies and syndicate discussion sessions, giving ample opportunity for attendees to benchmark experiences with industry peers and raise issues of most concern for their business.
Key Programme Highlights
- Building the complaints procedure
- Identifying complaints
- Conducting investigations
- Deciding whether to uphold complaints
- Drafting a final response
- Dealing with the Ombudsman
- Root cause analysis
- Coping with fiddly complaint reporting problems
Attending this workshop will enable you to:
• Understand the key materials to be used when handling complaints
• Develop your understanding of DISP
• Appreciate how complaint handling fits within the regulatory framework and your company’s customer relations approach
Your Expert Workshop Leader
Adam Samuel is an independent consultant who has been running training courses on Complaint Handling since 1996. He's a qualified lawyer on both sides of the Atlantic, in addition to holding an Advanced Financial Planning Certificate, Mortgage Advisers Qualification and Certificate of Equity Release, the CISI Compliance Diploma (with merit) and an LLM in Banking Law. Adam helped Infoline build its first Complaints Conference in the late 1990s and has spoken at it and numerous other Infoline events. He has also run workshops for Infoline on product development, financial promotions, SYSC (who’s afraid of it?!), root cause analysis not to mention complaints.