26 April - 27 April
Radisson Blu Portman,
New Corporate Criminal Offence of Failure to Prevent the Facilitation of Tax Evasion
Legal and Practical Insight to Help You Understand Your Risks and Ensure Compliance
Do not Miss the Risk Assessment Workshop - A Key Foundation for Ensuring Compliance
- Getting to Grips with the New Concept of 'Associated Persons'
- Project Management: Practical Steps to Compliance
- Understanding the Overseas Aspect of the New Offence
Key Reasons for Attendance
This is an excellent opportunity to gain insight into the details of the new offence and hear how your peers are implementing new controls and processes to comply.
With unrivalled legal experts and first-hand industry experience this is simply a must attend for all stakeholders in your firm, from Compliance to Tax.
- Understanding your Risks
- Managing Regulatory Change
- Implementing New Compliance Controls
Meet Our Expert Speakers!
Workshop - Conducting a Risk Assessment
At the heart of updating your compliance procedures to respond to the realities of the new offence is a robust and comprehensive risk assessement. This practical workshop gives you the tools needed and an overview of the key risks contained in the new offence to give you the best foundation for ensuring compliance.
Key points covered include;
- Product Risk
- Jurisdiction Risk
- Identifying Weaknesses and Compliance gaps
- The Role of Senior Management
- Ongoing Compliance Monitoring