- Getting to Grips with the New Concept of 'Associated Persons'
- Project Management: Practical Steps to Compliance
- Understanding the Overseas Aspect of the New Offence
Key Reasons for Attendance
This is an excellent opportunity to gain insight into the details of the new offence and hear how your peers are implementing new controls and processes to comply.
With unrivalled legal experts and first-hand industry experience this is simply a must attend for all stakeholders in your firm, from Compliance to Tax.
- Understanding your Risks
- Managing Regulatory Change
- Implementing New Compliance Controls
Meet Our Expert Speakers!
Workshop - Conducting a Risk Assessment
By attending this interactive and practical insight you will get a clear path and guidance on what a good risk assessment looks like.
Key points covered include;
- Product Risk
- Jurisdiction Risk
- Identifying Weaknesses and Compliance gaps
- The Role of Senior Management
- Ongoing Compliance Monitoring