25-26 October 2018
Cross Border Planning for the Private Client - Asia
Tackling the Key Issues affecting the Internationally Mobile Private Client
Featuring academics, government advisors, lawyers, accountants, trust companies, private banks, wealth managers, citizenship agents and property developers reshaping the landscape for globally mobile HNWIs and families
Cross Border Planning for Private Clients
4 key themes covered:
- Tax Planning
- Structuring & Estate Planning
- Wealth Management, Private Banking & Family Office
- Jurisdictional Options
Who will be attending?
The full spectrum of the intermediary market to HNWIs and families. Bringing together all aspects of issues affecting private clients in our focus on the core 4 themes relevant to globally mobile private clients. This is the only event that brings together the market under one roof.
Private Client Lawyers - Private Client Tax Advisors - International Structuring Experts - Private Client Accountants - Trusts Professionals - Private Wealth Managers/Advisers - Private Bankers - Immigration Lawyers - Global Real Estate Developers - Residence & Citizenship Jurisdictions - Immigration Agents - Family Offices
Cross Border Planning Series
23 & 24 April 2018 - Dubai
24 & 25 September 2018 - London
our expert speakers include
Tax & Structuring
Tax & Structuring
- BEPS The Potential Impact and Implications- Should private clients and trustees be concerned?
- A Right to Privacy? Practical Consequences of the Drive towards Global Tax Transparency
- U.S. Tax Considerations for Asia-based Families post Trump Tax Changes
- Panama papers and Paradise papers is dealing with a data breach
- Trump and Brexit – What are the implications on Immigration Policy & How do you Access North America
- European Opportunities - UK, Cyprus & Malta
- UK Investor Immigration Program post Brexit
- Trusts and foundations/ Investments funds for Malta
- Caribbean Opportunities
Wealth Management, Private Banking and Family Office
- Asset Protection and Legacy Protection in the Islamic World
- Real Estate Latest Investment Trends
- Mastering the Challenges of an Ever-Changing World for Private Clients and Family Offices
- Investment in Asia and abroad
An excellent conference with high quality speakers and networking opportunities
I found this conference extremly interesting, informative and relevant
An excellent conference all round, well regarded speakers and a beautful setting
Why Attend this Event
Independent & Impartial
As the only fully independent provider of such events we are uniquely positioned to provide impartial events for the benefit of the whole industry. Our only interest is the success and stellar experience at our events of our attendees.
An engaged and senior audience drawn from the whole intermediary network to HNWs is the perfect opportunity to benefit from meeting your key audience tailored to you. Many exclusive networking opportunities take place at our events allowing you to connect with stakeholders you want to.
The speaker faculty is carefully selected for each and every event to bring the best thinkers on a particular topic to the events whatever.
Stand out from the crowd
Senior decision makers from across the spectrum of the private client intermediary market are waiting for you at Cross Border Planning for the Private Client Europe - the perfect place to meet the people you value to drive your business forward.
Forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm in your sector.
Tell us what you need and we'll help you achieve it.
Contact Ioana Covrig on Ioana.Covrig@knect365.com or call: +44 (0) 20 7017 4156 for more information.