27-28 September 2017
Cross Border Planning for the Private Client - Europe
Tackle the Key Residence, Citizenship and Tax Issues affecting the Internationally Mobile Private Client
Featuring academics, government advisors, lawyers, accountants, trust companies, private banks, wealth managers, citizenship agents and property developers reshaping the landscape for globally mobile HNWIs and families
Cross Border Planning for the Private Client
6 key themes covered:
- Tax & Structuring
- Wealth Management, Private Banking & Family Office
- Regulatory Impacts on Clients
- Real Estate & Citizenship
- Jurisdictional Options
- Global Citizenship
Who will be attending?
The full spectrum of the intermediary market to HNWIs and families. Bringing together all aspects of issues affecting private clients in our focus on the core 6 themes relevant to globally mobile private clients. This is the only event that brings together the market under one roof.
Henley & Partners
This event is brought to you in partnership with Henley & Partners, the global leader in residence and citizenship planning. Each year, hundreds of wealthy individuals, families and their advisors rely on Henley & Partners expertise and experience in this area, which qualifies them as the perfect partner to bring the leading cutting edge topics and speakers to the debate.
Why Attend this Event
Independent & Impartial
As the only fully independent provider of such events we are uniquely positioned to provide impartial events for the benefit of the whole industry. Our only interest is the success and stellar experience at our events of our attendees.
An engaged and senior audience drawn from the whole intermediary network to HNWs is the perfect opportunity to benefit from meeting your key audience tailored to you. Many exclusive networking opportunities tare available at Cross Border Planning allowing you to connect with stakeholders you want to.
The speaker faculty is carefully selected for each and every event to bring the best thinkers on a particular topic to the events whatever.
Explore our key themes
Check out the first 3 of our 6 event themes below
Tax & Structuring
- Strategic overview of HNW market
- When things go wrong with private client planning: impact on a global citizen
- International tax roundup
- Malta - the tax angle
- How to avoid conflict during a family business transitions and family governance issues
- UK tax: changes to the non-domicile
- Do the wealthy really understand the jurisdictions where they are placing their money in trusts?
- Understanding competing tax residence regimes and the benefits of jurisdictional planning
Regulatory Impacts on Clients
- Global political and economic update - impact on global mobility and HNW activity
- Geo-politics and HNW migration - immigration policy in a Trump Brexit world
- The future of US cross-border criminal tax enforcement
- A right to privacy? Practical consequences of the drive towards global tax transparency
- The importance of regulation of the citizenship-by-investment industry
- The due diligence process and its role in HNW migration
- Strategic overview of the HNW market
- US immigration policy
Wealth Management, Private Banking & Family Office
PTC & Family Office : The Trends for the Future – Good, Bad and Unknown
- How do the two increasingly popular notions play together?
- PTCs - how to use them
- Family offices - do we need them and how to best utilise them
- What will the state of play be in future years?
Understanding Key Drivers in:
- Asset protection
- Wealth management & private banking and impact on Citizenship programmes
How to Avoid Conflict During a Family Business Transitions and Family Governance Issues
- Succession issues regarding family wealth and especially businesses can raise problems, but families must pass on the baton nonetheless.
- How to find a balance between family and business
- Succession planning and passing on the family business
Stand out from the crowd
Senior decision makers from across the spectrum of the private client intermediary market are waiting for you at Cross Border Planning for the Private Client Europe - the perfect place to meet the people you value to drive your business forward.
Forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm in your sector.
Tell us what you need and we'll help you achieve it.
Contact Ioana Covrig on Ioana.Covrig@knect365.com or call: +44 (0) 20 7017 4156 for more information.
Explore our key themes
Check out the final 3 of our 6 event themes below
Real Estate & Citizenship
Travel Freedom in the Caribbean
Tax Efficient Real Estate Investment
Access to North America
Current trends in Luxury International Real Estate
A comparison of the leading Citizenship-by-Investment programs in the Caribbean
Key comparative study of Antigua & Barbuda, Grenada, St Kitts & Nevis and Saint Lucia CIPs
European citizenship & residence opportunities
- UK Investor Immigration Program post Brexit
- Access to North America
- Expatriation - Get Me Out of Here
UK Investor Immigration Program post Brexit
- The UK’s Investor Visa actually gained popularity after the Brexit vote causing a surge in applications in the months following the referendum.
- Discussion of likely future trends in light of Brexit
- Value of investment
- Duration of visa and terms to be aware of
Global risks and opportunities: the CBI industry in 2017.
- China: a rush to the exits
- South Africa at the precipice
- 'Visa-free’ travel revisited
- CBI programmes in flux
- Competing gateways to citizenship
- CBI numbers: lies, damned lies and statistics
Strategic overview of the HNW Market
- Key drivers, fears and concerns
- Recent changes
- Predictions for the future
Expatriation - Get Me Out of Here
- A Comparison of Tax Issues in the US & UK in an Increasingly Mobile World
- Do you really want to expatriate - pros and cons
- What are the other options?
An excellent conference with high quality speakers and networking opportunities
An excellent conference all round, well regarded speakers and useful networking opportunities in a beautiful setting
I have found this conference extremly interesting, informative and relevant.