New York City
Taking Stock of CECL Implementation
Perspectives from Banks, Regulators and Accounting Professionals on Modelling, Data, Accounting and Current Expected Credit Loss Strategy
How is your firm navigating CECL implementation?
Financial institutions continue to face myriad issues as they implement CECL, including challenges relating to data, modeling, and governance. Join us to benchmark your progress against that of your peers, and hear from the industry's brightest minds on how to optimize your approach to working with CECL.
Advice from Banks and Experts on Key Topics:
- Lively panel discussions involving thought leaders from across the industry
- Live Polling with immediate answers to crucial questions
- Opportunity to be up-to-date on your peers' current progress
- Representation from major banks, regulators, and academic researchers
Take Stock of Your CECL Implementation Efforts
- CECL Implementation Governance and Accounting-Modelling Alignment
- Leveraging and Adapting Existing Models for CECL
- Key Lessons from IFRS 9 to Support a Successful CECL Implementation
- Roundtable: Implementing CECL for the Long Run
Living and Working with CECL
- Impact Analysis: What Does CECL Mean for Products and Portfolios?
- Governing Overlays and Qualitative Adjustments
- What is the Impact of CECL on Internal Relationships?
- How Do You Integrate Modelling for CECL and CCAR?
Accounting and Credit Loss Experts Include:
WHITE PAPER PROVIDED BY WOLTERS KLUWER
CECL: Managing data and expectations
No doubt you are thinking about or are already preparing for CECL. The CECL Buyer’s Guide: Managing Data and Expectations touches upon certain operational practices, especially cross-department cooperation, to help you implement the standard effectively while avoiding key pitfalls.