6 December 2018
Crowne Plaza London - Kensington,
Practical Employment Tax
Latest practical strategies for Employment Tax experts and their professional advisers
Attend this new staging of the Employment Tax Conference to stay compliant with HMRC updates, gain practical insight into how companies are strategising for new legislation, and network with Employment Tax Experts facing similar challenges.
2018 SPEAKER LINE-UP INCLUDING..
GAIN PRACTICAL INSIGHTS ON THE CHANGING LANDSCAPE OF EMPLOYMENT TAX
IR35: Practical Business Implications
- Case studies: Implementation in the public sector
- Business Implications of the rules
- How to address operational risks associated with contractor turnover
- Setting an approach around criteria in line with the overall tax strategy
Termination Payments: Implications of post April 2018 Changes
- How to apply new rules
- What are the uncertainties?
- Foreign Service Relief
- Salary sacrifice and National Insurance implications
Tax Planning: What remains acceptable?
- Case law
- The court of public opinion
- How do businesses react