22 May 2018
Millennium Hotel Knightsbridge,
Employment Tax Conference
Latest strategies for Employment Tax experts and their professional advisers
Attend this new staging of the Employment Tax Conference to stay compliant with HMRC updates, strategise for new legislation and network with Employment Tax Experts facing similar challenges.
Authoritative comment and analysis featuring leading Employment Tax experts including:
GAIN PRACTICAL INSIGHTS ON THE CHANGING LANDSCAPE OF EMPLOYMENT TAX
Changes in Employment Status and Tax Consequences
- What has changed? Insights from the Taylor review
- ‘Gig economy’
- Key case studies
- What are the tax consequences?
Termination Payments: A guide through new rules
- How to apply new rules
- What are the uncertainties?
- Foreign Service Relief
- Salary sacrifice and National Insurance implications
National Minimum Wage: Latest Developments and Top Tips
- NMW implications of salary sacrifice
- New Rules
- Apprenticeship Levey
- Case Studies: Sports Direct and Debenhams