Practical Employment Tax
The latest practical strategies for Employment Tax experts and their professional advisers
Attend this new staging of the Employment Tax Conference to stay compliant with HMRC updates, gain practical insight into how companies are strategising for new legislation, and network with Employment Tax Experts facing similar challenges.
2019 speaker line-up included
2019 AT A GLANCE
BREXIT: Scenario Planning for Internationally Mobile Staff
- What can we expect the future landscape to be?
- Defining secondments and taxation on relocation allowances
- Status of home working from abroad
- Maturing share options
- Ensuring best practice
IR35: Practical Business Implications
- Case studies: Implementation in the public sector
- Business Implications of the rules
- How to address operational risks associated with contractor turnover
- Setting an approach around criteria in line with the overall tax strategy
Termination Payments: Implications of post April 2018 Changes
- How to apply new rules
- What are the uncertainties?
- Foreign Service Relief
- Salary sacrifice and National Insurance implications