9 - 10 June 2020
Central London, UK
European Money Fund Forum
Navigating the impact of regulatory reform, product innovation and opportunities in the evolving money funds landscape
Discover how key industry players are implementing Reform, navigating benchmark developments, integrating ESG and capitalizing on technological innovations in cash management.
2019 speakers included:
What will you gain?
UNDERSTAND THE LATEST COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITIES AND MACRO DRIVERS
- Developing money market flows
- Evolving investor demands and behaviours; economies of scale
- UK, EU and US political developments
- Brexit – where are we now? Risk of political instability, currency abandonment; rate curve concerns; more defensive investors
- Impact of the new European Commission and Parliament
- How are clients navigating the post-reform environment, changing guidelines and product changes?
LEARN FROM THE INDUSTRY AND BUILD CONNECTIONS THAT MATTER:
- Corporate Treasurers
- Institutional Investors
- Senior Investment Managers
- Credit Ratings Agencies
- Treasury consultants
- Dealers, issuers
- Legal and compliance specialists
KEEP UP WITH THE EVOLVING MONEY FUNDS LANDSCAPE
Key Developments to the Product Landscape in Europe
Managing cash in the current interest rate environment
The developing product landscape; exploring new fund structures
Evolving political risk in the UK, EU and US; market impact
- The evolving impact of Brexit; investment strategies
The role of ratings agencies in the post-MMFR environment
Who will you meet?
2019 Lead Sponsor
BECOME AN EVENT PARTNER
Gain a unique platform at the European Money Fund Forum by becoming an event sponsor.
With a clear understanding of your overall marketing strategy, we will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke marketing solution to meet your commercial objectives.
Get in touch with Shahan Abayakoon to discuss speaking and exhibition opportunities.