5-6 June 2018
Thurn-und-Taxis-Platz 2, 60313 Frankfurt, Germany
European Recovery & Resolution Summit 2018 - 3rd Annual
Join Regulators and Heads of RRP at the industry's only dedicated European Summit in Frankfurt
Featuring Keynotes from ECB and 8 other European Regulatory Bodies including...
Just a taste of the content on offer at the 3rd Annual European Recovery & Resolution Summit...
Benefit from 17 Banks on the speaker panel including multiple case studies including..
- BNP Paribas: Internal MREL Implementation including Target Setting, Capital Raising and Home / Host Issues
- Société Générale: Funding Needs in Resolution and Insights into Liquidity Modelling Responses to Date
- BBVA: Operational Continuity Controls and Processes for Resolution
- BNP Paribas: MREL and TLAC Debt Issuance: Market Dynamics and Remaining Challenges
- Commerzbank: Integrating Capital Planning (ICAAP), Stress Testing and Recovery Planning
- Rabobank: Governance and Internal Communication for Recovery and Resolution
Hear 9 Regulators / Standard Setters providing feedback on RRP developments...
- EU Commission Perspective:
Insights into the Developments of BRRD II
- SRB Perspective - Dominique Laboureix:
Highlighting Priorities for Improving Resolution in 2018 / 19
- ECB Perspective - Ralf Bock:
Current Priorities on Recovery Plans for Significant Institutions
- FSB Perspective - Sam Smith:
Insights into Resolvability Progress
- National Regulators’ Panel Session:
Banque De France - BaFin - National Bank of Belgium - Czech National Bank - National Bank of Belgium - National Bank of Romania - Swedish National Debt Office
Your challenges addressed and questions answered by yet more Banks on the panel sessions..
- Developing the Bail-In Playbook for Resolution
ING Bank - World Bank - Deutsche Bank - RBS - Compass Lexecon
- Developing Recovery Playbooks and Dry Run Exercises
European Central Bank - Standard Bank - Rabobank - ING Bank
- Addressing Operational Continuity Challenges and Implementation
Deutsche Bank - Erste Group - UBS - Santander
Plus, 17 Banks from across the Europe sharing practical experiences including...
Just some of the reasons why The 2018 European Recovery & Resolution Summit is so unique...
BECOME AN EVENT SPONSOR OR EXHIBITION PARTNER...
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm for Recovery & Resolution expertise within European Banking sector. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Sophie Serhan on on Sophie.serhan@Informa.com or call: +44 (0) 207 551 9931, or click on the link below for more details.