EU Securitisation Regulation
Implementing the New STS Regime
Join ESMA, the EBA, Issuers and Investors to discuss Industry Readiness for the New Regime, Trade Reporting, Investor Due Diligence Requirements, and STS Opportunities & Implementation Challenges
MEET YOUR 2018 EXPERT SPEAKER FACULTY
EBA and ESMA Keynotes Ahead of 2019 Go-Live.
Hear from originators, investors, and issuers on their preparedness to implement the new regime, and get regulatory clarification in time for the 1st January go-live date.
EBA & ESMA Clarification on STS Technical Standards and Guidelines
- Hear from Christian Moor from the EBA on Interpreting Guidelines for STS criteria, homogeneity of assets, and risk retention.
- Gain clarification on ESMA's Standards for Implementation and the final technical standards with a keynote from Roxana Damianov.
Navigate the Transition to the New STS Regime
- New Trade Reporting Requirements for Issuers of ABS
- Accountancy Standards and Developments
- Brexit Implications
- Impact on Managers of UCITS and AIFS
Is the Industry Ready for Implementation?
- Use of STS for Significant Risk Transfer
- Favourable Capital Requirements under STS?
- Investor Appetite and Approaches to complexities
LIMITED FREE PLACES available for investors:
If you are a qualified investor in a buy-side firm which invests in securitised products, there are a number of free delegate passes available. Investors from these firms are eligible if involved in investment or securitisation analysis and/or portfolio management.
Please contact George.Edwards@KNect365.com for further details.