19 September 2018
EU Securitisation Regulation
Navigating the New STS Regime
Join Regulators, Issuers and Investors Discussing STS Risk and Compliance Considerations, STS Use for Significant Risk Transfer, Capital Requirement Changes, Accounting and Reporting Challenges, and Industry Appetite for STS.
MEET YOUR EXPERT SPEAKER FACULTY
Regulatory and Industry-Led Discussions ahead of 2019 Go-Live.
Hear from originators, investors, and issuers on their approaches to the new STS regime. Get regulatory clarification on final technical standards in time for the 1st January go-live date, and establish workarounds for compliance challenges.
EBA Clarification on STS Technical Standards and Guidelines
- Hear from Christian Moor, Principal Policy Adviser at the EBA, on Guidelines for STS criteria, Technical Standards on Homogeneity and Risk Retention, and applying the Internal Ratings Based Approach on internal models.
Navigate the Transition to the New STS Securitisation Regime
- Address Compliance and Risk Management Challenges
- New Trade Reporting Requirements for Issuers of ABS
- Accountancy Standards and Developments
- Technical Regulatory Changes to CRR & Solvency II
STS Opportunities for Originators, Investors, and Issuers
- Use of STS for Significant Risk Transfer
- Assessment of Capital Requirements under New Regime
- Investor Appetite and Approaches to STS
- Brexit Implications
LIMITED FREE PLACES available for investors:
If you are a qualified investor in a buy-side firm which invests in securitised products, there are a number of free delegate passes available. Investors from these firms are eligible if involved in investment or securitisation analysis and/or portfolio management.
Please contact George.Edwards@KNect365.com for further details.