14 May 2019
Convene at 810 Seventh Avenue,
ExCred Commodities New York: Insuring Commodity and Project Finance
Join the world's leading insurance users and providers at New York's first dedicated industry forum
How are traders using insurance? What is the current capacity for NY based insurers? What makes public/private projects successful? Get the insights you need to stay ahead.
Traders & Financiers:
- Get expert analysis backed by cutting edge data to help you capitalize on the latest trends
- Meet industry-leading brokers and insurers who can provide you with the risk solutions you need
- Stay competitive by learning how else your industry is utilizing insurance
Insurers & ECAs:
- Meet some of the biggest users of insurance
- Find out exactly what they need and to provide more useful and appealing products
- Learn about developments in the insurance market to see where you should focus your business
- Meet the key players in commodity and project finance to keep your business growing
- Learn about the cutting edge of insurance to keep your clients connected with the right people
- Understand market trends to see what insurance demands there are in commodity and project finance
Global Risk and Market Insights
Get a multi-industry perspective on the most important pressing in the global market. These expert led sessions backed by cutting edge data will also have the opportunity for you to ask about the most relevant issues to your business.
Best Practice For Insurance Users
Find out how some of the biggest users of insurance are utilizing the product. Are they satisfied with it? Could different products be offered? What can other users learn from this? Also find out what the current market-wide capacity for insurance is, as well as key insights from underwriters. The pre-conference workshop is a must attend if you really want to get the best value for your insurance.
Inside Project Finance
Amid the current turmoil across much of the Latin American continent, it is important to take a look at the examples of successful public/private partnerships. Hear from from insurers, financiers and multi-laterals explain their work on successful projects in the region.
LATAM Projects: What Makes PPP Successful
Amid the current turmoil across much of the Latin American continent, it is important to take a look at the examples of successful public/private partnerships. Using his panel of insurers, financier and multi-laterals will attempt to answer that question.
Best Practice: How are Traders Using Insurance?
- What type of insurance are New York based traders using insurance?
- Are their underwriting needs being met?
- Are there any other insurance products on offer?
- What are the differences between US traders and their European counterparts?
- Is there a limited appetite for insurance in the US?
Renewable Project Financing
- What is the current appetite for insurance in financing renewable projects?
- What will US tax reforms on renewable energy have on projects?
- How will Canadian tariffs impact financing?
- What alternatives options are available?
- Could credit insurance do more to enable financiers to use capital markets?