16-17 October 2018
Join Us For The Inaugural ExCred New York: Insuring Trade & Investment
ExCred comes to New York to provide an unmissable forum for corporates, banks, insurers, ECAs & MDBs to discuss how credit & political risk insurance supports international trade & investment.
2018 Passes now on sale!
Why Attend ExCred New York?
6 Reasons Not to Miss ExCred New York
The First and Only Insurance Focused Event in the Americas
- With the trade credit & political risk insurance having doubled its capacity in the americas since the financial crisis, ExCred gathers all the biggest players and puts insurance centre stage.
Get The Insurance Buyer Perspective
- More than 50 leading traders, exporters and banks take the stage to discuss their trade environment and how they are using the products for risk mitigation and capital relief.
Day 2: Get the Latest Update on Key Markets for Export Finance in the Americas
- Join us in October as we find out and explore key export finance markets such as Argentina, Mexico and Colombia.
Join an Unrivalled Networking Opportunity
- This is your chance to make the most of over 6 hours of networking at the center of the world's largest financial hub. Don't miss out on meeting the most influential though leaders!
Get the Latest Update on Insurance Industry Innovation
- Find out what new products and platforms are being developed and who insurers and banks are partnering with to best serve their clients.
Day 1: Gain Insight Into the Role of Insurance in Supply Chain, Structured Commodity & Project Finance
- With insurance now being used in a much wider range of transactions, we bring you the key players in supply chain, structured commodity & project finance to discuss the most recent developments.
2017 Speakers Included:
A 50 + speaker faculty represented the largest users of credit & political risk insurance. Don't miss out on hearing from them in 2018!
Hear what the ExCred Sponsors had to say
Sponsoring ExCred is a fantastic way of raising your company’s profile, creating greater awareness of your brand and products, as well as engaging with the industry's largest buyers of trade credit & political risk insurance.