17-18 October 2017
3 West Club,
Join Us For The Inaugural ExCred New York: Insuring Structured Trade, Export & Project Finance
After 27 successful years in London, ExCred arrives in New York to provide an unmissable forum for corporates, banks, insurers, ECAs & MDBs to discuss how credit & political risk insurance supports international trade & investment.
Why Attend ExCred New York?
6 Reasons Not to Miss ExCred New York
The First and Only Insurance Focused Event in the Americas
- With the trade credit & political risk insurance having doubled its capacity in the americas since the financial crisis, ExCred gathers all the biggest players and puts insurance centre stage.
Get The Insurance Buyer Perspective
- More than 40 leading traders, exporters and banks take the stage to discuss their trade environment and how they are using the products for risk mitigation and capital relief.
Day 2: Get the Latest Update on US EXIM and Key Markets for Export Finance in the Americas
- What will US EXIM's look like under Trump? Join us in October as we find out and explore key export finance markets such as Argentina, Mexico and Colombia.
Join an Unrivalled Networking Opportunity
- This is your chance to make the most of over 6 hours of networking at the center of the world's largest financial hub. Don't miss out on meeting the most influential though leaders!
Get the Latest Update on Cyber-security & Innovation
- Join us to hear not only from the relevant tech experts, but also to gain insight on how insurers and financiers are embracing new products, new partners and new clients.
Day 1: Gain Insight Into Role of Insurance in Supply Chain, Structured Commodity & Project Finance
- With insurance now being used in a much wider range of transactions, we bring you the key players in supply chain, structured commodity & project finance to discuss the most recent developments.
Hear from and engage with:
Our 50 + speaker faculty represent the largest users of credit & political risk insurance. From traders and corporates to banks, don't miss out on hearing from them!
Credit Insurance Solutions Workshop
For banks, traders & corporates who use insurance to mitigate payment risk, raise finance or are thinking about doing so
Learn from leading global specialist insurance broker, Texel Finance, about what the private credit and political risk insurance market has to offer and how to use the products effectively to manage risk.
Hear what the ExCred Sponsors had to say
Sponsoring ExCred is a fantastic way of raising your company’s profile, creating greater awareness of your brand and products, as well as engaging with the industry's largest buyers of trade credit & political risk insurance.