ExCred New York: Insuring Trade & Investments in the Americas
Don’t miss out on the unrivaled forum for traders and insurers with America’s most influential industry leaders. Join us to tackle the key issues and opportunities in political risk and trade finance.
2018 Speakers Include:
A large speaker faculty of the largest users of credit & political risk insurance. Don't miss out on hearing and meeting these industry experts.
Hear what the ExCred Sponsors had to say
Sponsoring ExCred is a fantastic way of raising your company’s profile, creating greater awareness of your brand and products, as well as engaging with the industry's largest buyers of trade credit & political risk insurance.
Why Attend ExCred New York?
Why You Shouldn't Miss ExCred New York
The First and Only Insurance Focused Event in the Americas
- With the trade credit & political risk insurance having doubled its capacity in the Americas since the financial crisis, ExCred gathers all the biggest players and puts insurance center stage.
Get The Insurance Buyer Perspective
- More than 50 leading traders, exporters and banks take the stage to discuss their trade environment and how they are using the products for risk mitigation and capital relief.
Get the Latest Update on Key Markets for Export Finance in the Americas
- Join us in October as we find out and explore key export finance markets such as Argentina, Mexico and Brazil.
Join an Unrivalled Networking Opportunity
- You spoke, we listened. This year we've added even more networking time. Now you will have even more time to talk to the most industry leaders.
Help Bridge the Gap Between the Insurer and the Insured
- There is still a barrier between the buyers of insurers and the providers. This event helps bring the two together in order to pursue the most mutually beneficial outcome for all.
Gain Insight Into the Role of Insurance in Supply Chain, Structured Commodity & Project Finance
- With insurance now being used in a much wider range of transactions, we bring you the key players in supply chain, structured commodity & project finance to discuss the most recent developments.