The Emerging Markets Funding Gap: The Role of Public & Private Organizations
- Assessing the lack of financing within emerging markets: What are the key constraints to raising funding?
- What efforts are being made by host governments to facilitate the funding of new projects?
- Are governments relying too heavily on soft financing?
- What products are MDBs offering? What is their role in the financing of Infrastructure projects?
- How active are both international & local banks in emerging markets? Do they see the gap?
- How are ECAs working together to finance & underwrite large scale contracts?
- Can MDBs and ECAs cooperate to mobilize private sector investors?
- Are ECAs and private insurers effectively cooperating to take on risk and open the way for funding?
Erwin Boon -
Executive Director, Global Export Finance Debt Solutions,
Rudolf Putz -
Head Trade Facilitation Programme ,
Henri d’Ambrieres -
Arun Kumar Sharma -
Chief Investment Officer,
Anne Marie Thurber -
Group Head of Export and Agency Finance, Americas,