The Corporate Perspectives: What are the Main Challenges Faced by Exporters & Buyers?
- What are currently the greatest challenges that corporate exporters are facing?
- What are the main difficulties in selling to countries where sanctions exist?
- The importance of knowing your customer: what is sufficient due diligence and does it work with your bank?
- How can corporates respond to banks and insurers down-scaling their risk appetite in emerging markets?
- What are the main gaps in what’s available from insurers?
Christian Hendriks -
Deputy General Manager,
Gernot Bruch -
Head of Export & Project Financing,
Matthew Shires -
Vineyesh Sawhney -
General Manager - Finance ,
Reliance Industruies Limited