The Long Term Future of Private Insurers
- As capacity in the markets continues to grow are insurers beginning to broaden the scope of their activities?
- Will Over-Capacity become more & more of an issue in the next 5-10 years?
- Are Insurers willing to diversify?
- What new products will Insurers be offering in the 2020s
- Is the trend for the next 5-10 years’ consolidation with fewer players?
- Will we see more barriers to entry?
Charles Berry -
Boris Jaquet -
EMEA Regional Head, Distribution & Trading,
Isabelle Girardet -
Global Head of Transactional Cover Unit,
Olivier David -
Global head of Structure Credit and Political Risks ,
Peter Sprent -
Head of Global Financial Risks,
Liberty Specialty Markets
Daniel Riordan -
President, Global Political Risk and Trade Credit,