The Changing role of ECAs: A Window onto the 2020s
- How will ECA’s be effected by the sharp changes occurring in the Global Political Landscape?
- Are ECAs endangered by a potential new era of protectionism?
- Do ECAs have the appetite and the resources to take on new and different risks?
- Will ECAs who are a ‘One Stop Shop’ for financing & guarantee have a competitive advantage?
- What should an ECA product suite look like in 5-10 years’ time?
- Will ECAs be looking at increasing their appetite for untied and local currency financing?
- Will the two be combined?
- Will there be totally new products/approaches required?
- What will the more general role or mandate of an ECA be in the 2020s?
- What do banks want ECAs to be?
- How will ECAs respond to changes in public opinion & policy?
Diana Smallridge -
International Financial Consulting
Jim Cruse -
Senior Vice President, Policy & Planning,
Al Hamdani -
Senior Vice-President and Chief Risk Officer,
Jonathan Joseph-Horne -
EMEA Head, Export & Agency Finance,
Louis Taylor -
Geetha Muralidhar -
Chairman cum Managing Director,