Regulatory Changes & Market Trends: What is the impact on ECAs & Private Insurers?
- What are the trends in loan markets?
- Why are banks buying Insurance?
- How is regulation impacting the volumes in underwriting / syndicated / book & hold appetite for banks?
- Are the roles of Advisor / Structure / Arranger / Agent / Lender / Insurer - being fragmented across different institutions?
- Are ECAs shifting towards direct lending product? Is this a good thing?
- Do these regulatory changes provide a more competitive market for insurers?
- How will the market view the difference between ECA vis-à-vis private insurers?
- Who decides which way to go in any particular transaction? Complementary or Competitive?
Gabriel Buck -
Chair, Export Finance & Trade Committee,
British Bankers Association (BBA)
Gary Lowe -
Director of Credit Insurance,
Standard Chartered Bank
Catherine Aubert -
Head of Trade Credit & Political Risk Insurance,
Ralph Lerch -
Head Export & Agency Finance,
Vinco David -
Sian Aspinall -
Joint Managing Director,