4 July 2018
Crowne Plaza London - The City, 19 New Bridge St,
Farm Tax Conference
Latest guidance and essential practical tips for taxation of agricultural land
Why Attend this Event:
Benefit from guidance on the recent updates:
- The Budget: What does it mean for farm tax
- The Post Brexit Farmer - Current Issues & Challenges
- Probate & Succession Planning
- Farming & Divorce
- Development – What to do when the developer calls?
- Capital Taxes & Dwellings
In depth Insight into
The Post Brexit Farmer - Current Issues & Challenges
- Brexit and UK agriculture - what do we now know?
- Managing Brexit and productivity - UK tax and economic measures
- Business Rates, the 2017 Revaluation and how they may affect clients
and much more
Meet our Expert Chairman
Jeremy Moody, Secretary and Advisor, CAAV
Jeremy Moody, who has been Secretary and Adviser to the CAAV since 1995. He was retained as Policy Adviser to the Tenant Farmers Association until 1995 and was closely involved with the Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995. Among the many issues covered with the CAAV, he has been much engaged with the Single Payment Scheme during its evolution, liaising with government at all levels and has written widely on that as well as taxation, tenancy, valuation and other issues of both policy and practice. Assembly member of the European Group of Valuers’ Associations (TEGoVA) where involved in drafting European Valuation Standards.
Who has attended previously?
- Kreston Reeves
- Scott & Wilkinson
- Hardcastle Burton
- PKF Francis Clark
- Scrutton Bland
- Smith & Williamson
- Armstong Watson
- Albert Goodman
- Blcks Legal
- Mithcells Chartered Accountants
- James Cowper Kreston