Digital payments and lending stream
With consumers in the Middle East some of the most digitally-savvy in the whole world, what does this mean for your payments and lending strategy?
Main Conference Day 1 - November 20
What will you learn?
This stream will showcase the leading innovations that are making the most of this opportunity and market need, and explores how to develop and implement products to work for the end user.
Themes and topics include:
- Exploring how the mobile wallets space has been evolving, and the issues around implementation
- The prospects of digital wallets to enhance the outbound remittances market
- Lending: The next frontier for fintech? Developing products to broaden the reach of lending and assessing suitability for lending
- Crowdfunding and peer-to-peer lending: How crowdfunding can allow SMEs to access finance, and what banks should be learning from conventual loan solutions failing to bridge the gap
- Replicating B2C payments innovation in a more traditional B2B payments world
Speakers will be announced soon!