November 27-28, 2018
The Westin Cape Town,
Cape Town, South Africa
See the future of fintech in Africa
450+ attendees. 15+ firms companies. 75+ expert speakers. Insights and connections you only find at Finovate.
Finovate's newest event will support the network of financial institutions, telecoms and fintechs building a new infrastructure. See the newest technologies demoed live on stage and hear insights from market leaders and disruptors.
What makes Finovate unique among fintech events?
We don’t waste your time. Finovate is curated, fast-paced, and gets right to the point. And we’ve been delivering value for over 10 years.
Fast-paced demos of cutting-edge fintech
15+ innovative fintech companies will have just 7 minutes to demo their latest solutions live. No slides or video are allowed! Our competitive application process means only truly innovative companies will be on stage.
At Finovate, we only show you the companies you really need to see.
Learn more about who will demoing at FinovateAfrica 2018 here.
Find out what industry problems these demoers will be solving here.
Apply to demo your latest innovation here.
Get the latest insights from global fintech leaders
Along with the demos, FinovateAfrica features 9 streams, making sure that you can find out more on what you need to, no matter what your focus is. These streams are:
Insights from leading fintechs
Hear about the latest regional trends and macro issues affecting financial technology.
- Financial inclusion/financial capability - the goal and the reward.
- Payments - the gateway to inclusion/creating a new FS infrastructure.
- Personalism and inter-operability - compatible goals?
- Transforming lending - beyond microfinance.
- Moving up the financial services pyramid - savings and investing.
Stand up and be heard
Networking measured in quality and quantity
Join 450+ senior financial and banking executives, telecoms, fintechs,venture capitalists, press, industry analysts, bloggers, regulators, and entrepreneurs from all over the world.
Who attends FinovateAfrica? - find out here
We’ll help you connect with the people you want to meet through:
- hot-topic round tables
- high-impact networking sessions
- NEW for 2018, the Brella networking and matchmaking app – see more details
Future-focused fintech in action
Fintech innovation continues at a blistering pace, and you can’t afford to be left behind.
- Get up to speed on the latest fintech developments and how they are shaping financial services in Africa.
- Hear fintech demos on financial inclusion, identity and future technologies.
- See the newest start-ups in the quick paced Accelerator Showcase.
- Connect with CEOs and Founders of fintechs improving financial services across Africa.
- Explore partnerships and new business during networking functions and tailored meetings.
FinovateAfrica by the numbers
Speakers at the region's leading fintech conference include:
Newly added session you don't want to miss
FinovateAfrica is first event where you will hear about July’s pioneering ChatBanking launch from Absa and WhatsApp.
Hear about the global first for digital, conversational banking, that saw 10,000 customers register in its first three weeks. As featured in the likes of Times Live, Business Live, and more.
Finovate felt like stepping into the future of finance with genuinely innovative companies challenging conventional wisdom.
Standard Chartered Bank
Finovate is the premier financial technology conference for a reason. Finovate delivers.
Lead of Digital Channel Strategy
Finovate is always leading the Fintech Conference circuit with the best blend of innovation, content and networking.
I’m totally Finovate addicted. It’s amazing.
Strategic Management & Innovation
More Event Information
The Finovate Group
The Finovate Group is a research and events firm focused on innovation in financial and banking technology. Our team runs the Finovate conference series and authors the associated blogs.
Email inquires to email@example.com.
Important Event FAQs
We’re looking forward to seeing you at our next event and wanted to give you a little more information. Here are some of the FAQs about FinovateAfrica.