Customer Experience and Personalisation Stream
Main Conference Day 3 - February 14
It has never been more important to identify and meet customer needs today, to implement the products and pilots they want tomorrow. With this being often easier said than done, this stream is designed to maintain banks’ relevance in an evolving world, and ensure you know what your customer truly wants.
Critical discussions around customer experience and personalisation include:
- Driving change through customer-led design and transformation
- The customer-facing digital propositions of the future
- Embracing change in a new era of customer engagement
- Responding to shifting expectations, and delivering tailored experiences at scale
- Strategies for an integrated, streamlined, wholly digital customer journey
- Customer segmentation, and building flexible solutions to differentiate your offering
- Jargon-busting: What do gamification, AI and omnichannel really mean in the context of the customer experience?
Speakers will be announced soon!