Open Banking Summit
Friday, 15 February
Add the Summit Day to your main conference ticket and save £100.
What will you learn?
With PSD2 forcing banks to open up like never before, and transforming how customers can manage their money, open banking is set to be the next revolution in financial services.
There are significant market opportunities available - and, on the other side of the coin, huge potential for disruption of the financial services sector
FinovateEurope will change the conversation: looking at driving disruption, creating innovation, and serving the underserved.
The Summit will give you insight into how your strategies will need to shift, what impact open banking will have on your work, and how you need to step out of your comfort zone.
Themes to be discussed include:
- Maximising the strategic opportunities of open banking: new products, business models, and services
- Differentiating in an increasingly competitive market, with new, nonfinancial players
- Mitigating against the potential vulnerabilities of opening up access
- Leveraging connected services to excite customers, to serve them better, and to drive loyalty
- The ways partnerships are being transformed through open banking, and the need for new partnerships with non-banking players
- Embracing open banking as an opportunity to innovate, not just an exercise in compliance
- Mapping out the stages of open banking worldwide
- Case studies of success building and using APIs at scale
More speakers will be announced soon!