The Changing Face of Banking Stream
Main Conference Day 3 - February 14
The changing face of banking stream is specifically designed for large incumbent banks who are developing innovative new strategies to adapt to a disrupted and disruptive banking environment. The aim is to help banks translate strategy into results, transform internal processes and company culture, and show where innovation can have the best outcomes within your business. The second part of the stream focuses in on challenger banks - their journeys to date, the current state of play in the market, and how challenger banks are approaching partnerships, innovation, and expansion. The message? These are the ways to adapt and change, in order to secure your future.
Critical discussions around the changing face of banking include:
- What’s next in corporate innovation
- Creating agility and flexibility in your organisation
- Routes to digitisation and transformation
- Cooperative strategies to make open innovation work for both incumbents and startups
- The cultural dimension to innovation
- The current state of play amongst challenger banks, beyond the column inches generated
Speakers will be announced soon!