Demo your latest innovation
Only at Finovate
Demoing companies are at the center of Finovate conferences, with two days dedicated to 75+ product demos on the biggest stage.
We don’t put demos on a side stage, in a track room, or in an exhibition booth – Finovate demos run as a single track on the mainstage in the general session with 1,500+ attendees watching the future of financial services. And these aren't just short-handed pitches, they're real product demos.
As financial services expand, so does the technology featured at the show. Demo lineups are curated for diversity, to offer something for everyone. Past demos have included technology focused on customer experience, regtech, insurtech, proptech, healthtech, wealthtech, security, identity, biometrics, blockchain, crypto, investment, onboarding, open banking, digital banking, lending, payments, and more.
We select demoers based on the new innovations they want to showcase, whether they're established leaders in the space or brand-new startups.
If you're working on something new, apply now.
Finovate's record of successful events spans 10+ years. Four core tenets have guided its growth:
Focus – demoers are the focus of the audience’s attention, on stage and at their stands in the exhibition area. This area is kept intimate to route interest to, and ensure quality networking for, demoers.
Format -- only demos; no shorthand pitches, slides, or videos allowed. It's critical for potential buyers, partners and investors to understand how to apply your tech and how it benefits them. A live demo is the best way to convey your value propositions and strike the interest of the people you need to meet.
Selectivity – Finovate curates the demo lineup from hundreds of inquiries to represent the breadth of new financial services technology. This ensures something for everyone in attendance and creates a diverse and influential audience to move the needle for those selected.
Exposure -- demoing is a powerful platform to find customers, network with peers, raise funding and discover partners. This includes exposure to Finovate’s robust website traffic, newsletter readers, and social media network, plus lifetime analyst coverage of company news, awards and wins.
It was an amazing platform for launching our latest innovation and helped us get attention from serious financial services investors.
Demoing at Finovate has opened up several opportunities for us. The demoing experience was exquisite: we got huge support from the team during preparation and at the event.
Business Development Director
Presenting was a blast and we honestly got a lot out of it. It was a great way to see if our story resonated with industry leaders.
Finovate is the best place for our startup to get exposure to potential clients and investors, all under one roof!
Chief Data Scientist & Founder
FinovateFall is a great way to meet the right people at the right organizations! It was really exciting to have them approach us after seeing our demonstration on stage!
CEO & Founder
RODI: Return on Demo Investment
Finovate supports companies before, during and after the demos to drive measurable ROI.
Before the event
- Visibility in emails sent to Finovate's database of 60,000+ senior fintech decision makers and emails sent to media partners' databases
- Dedicated blog post on Finovate's blog & daily newsletter - 350,000+ visitors per year, 27,000+ unique users/month
- Company profile on the event website - 50,000+ visitors per year
- Social media postings on Twitter and LinkedIn - 41,000+ followers
- One-on-one presentation skills coaching from Greg Palmer, Director of Strategy
- Free speaker tickets and discounted tickets to share with your contacts and colleagues
- Attendee list (names, titles & organizations) before the event
- Media & analyst list with contact details before the event
At the event
- 7-minutes on the mainstage in the general session (single track) to showcase your technology and value proposition
- A plug and play stand in the exhibition area to connect with audience members
- A full page profile with contact details in the event booklet given to all attendees (allowing attendees to reach out after the event)
- An AI-powered networking app that suggests meetings with relevant attendees and assigns meeting locations, plus allows messaging
- A lead retrieval device to collect leads
After the event
- Pursue leads captured during the event
- Professionally edited video of your demo for your own marketing purposes.
- Demo video hosted on Finovate.com with 350,000 visitors per year. And is promoted to 15,000+ daily newsletter subscribers and 40,000+ Twitter followers.
- Lifetime coverage of your company's future notable events to Finovate's digital community, eg. product launches, industry awards, new C-level hires, etc.
Finovate conferences are open to startup, established and public companies with new financial services technology. This results in a highly competitive selection process. Hundreds of inquiries and applications are reviewed when selecting the demo lineup.
While you may be contacted for more information, most companies are chosen based solely on their application. Please ensure the application is filled out as completely as possible with the below criteria in mind.
Is the technology new or with material developments? Do you have a substantial announcement about expanding your technology's reach?
Is the approach original? How big of a technological/logical leap does it make?
What is the potential to make an impact? Disrupt the market?
Does it make us sit up and take notice?
What other applications are in the same space? Being different is good.
Selections for the demo lineup are made on a rolling basis -- the earlier you apply, the more likely you are to be selected. Also if we're seeing clusters of similar solutions, date of application may be the tiebreaker.
If your company is selected to demo at FinovateFall 2019, the demo fee depends on the stage of your company and when you apply. Payment plans are available.
- Seed-Stage Startup: Less than $100k in annual revenue and less than $1M in total funding
- Early-Stage Startup: $100k-$1M in annual revenue, $1M-$5M in total funding
- Expansion-Stage Startup: $1M-$5M in annual revenue, $5M-$25M in total funding
- Established Company: More than $5M in annual revenue or more than $25M in total funding
- Publicly-Traded Company: Any company that is publicly listed on any stock exchange
*When between categories, select the advanced category (i.e., If your company's revenue is early stage while your funding is expansion stage, you must select expansion stage).
Very early-bird application: apply by April 19, 2019
- Seed-Stage Startup: $3,995 USD
- Early-Stage Startup: $5,995 USD
- Expansion-Stage Startup: $7,995 USD
- Established Company: $13,995 USD
- Publicly-Traded Company: $20,995 USD
Early-bird application: apply by May 17, 2019
- Seed-Stage Startup: $4,995 USD
- Early-Stage Startup: $6,995 USD
- Expansion-Stage Startup: $8,995 USD
- Established Company: $14,995 USD
- Publicly-Traded Company: $21,995 USD
Regular application: apply on or after June 14, 2019
- Seed-Stage Startup: $5,995 USD
- Early-Stage Startup: $7,995 USD
- Expansion-Stage Startup: $9,995 USD
- Established Company: $15,995 USD
- Publicly-Traded Company: $22,995 USD
Still not sure what to include in your application? Heather Stowell, Demo Director, has four helpful tips for applying:
- Highlight what you're working on that's new.
- Tell us your company and product story.
- Answer why you've chosen to apply to this Finovate.
- And let us know what you're doing that's different from what's already in the market.
Also, make sure to check out demo videos from past conferences to understand Finovate's unique demo requirement: finovate.com/videos.
Best of Show Winners
At every Finovate conference, the audience chooses the companies that win "Best of Show" -- a handful of companies who made an outstanding impression with their demo.
Winners from FinovateFall 2018 included Banzai, Bond.ai, Bumped, Golden and Meniga.
Since winning Best of Show at FinovateFall 2013, TipRanks has seen an exponential growth. Uri Gruenbaum, CEO and Co-Founder of TipRanks talks about their journey, how Best of Show separated them from the pack, and how Finovate positioned them as a leading fintech.