Emerging Technologies Stage (Sept 26)
For financial institutions, start-ups, investors and solution providers who want to understand how new tech will transform the financial services landscape.
Speakers will be announced shortly
Critical discussions around future tech:
- Collaborating with new tech entrepreneurs & developers to turbocharge open innovation in banking
- Devising a robotics & AI strategy to turn data into oil
- Bots, deep learning and machine learning: what type of artificial intelligence technologies do you need?
- Separating the blockchain hype from the reality: what have we learnt from our proof of concept work?
- How digital currencies & dlt could transform financial infrastructures & financial services
- The internet of things – why the future is another country
- Will augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) transform banking?
- Will cryptocurrency replace gold or challenge the dollar? Is this a bubble or a lasting change in financial assets?