Rich NaddyPartner, Cognitive Solutions & Advanced Analytics North America Financial Services at IBM
Rich Naddy is a Partner in Global Business Services, North America Financial Services Sector. His area of practice is collaborating with major banking and financial services firms to deliver advanced customer centric cognitive analytic and AI solutions. Rich brings 25+ years of financial industry and analytic expertise.
Rich’s current focus is to bring to market cognitive analytic solutions centered on unlocking insights deep in a firms unstructured data generated from a variety of customer and employee interactions. By adding structure to the seemingly unstructured, clients are able to marry their proprietary client data along with external data, curated from weather, social, news, economic, and local events sources. This powerful combination of data identifies insights at scale that can transform the customer experience across an enterprise.
Prior to his current role, Rich was a Managing Director with Citi. Where he was an Executive leader in the Enterprise Payments group, responsible for the design, development, and launch of new payment and analytic products. Prior to this assignment Rich was Executive Vice President of the Global Decision Management organization. In this role, he was responsible for leading global analytic initiatives impacting new growth opportunities across Citi.
- Designed, developed and launched a First of a Kind NFC Mobile Payments wallet.
- Delivered a cognitive natural language sales agent for a leading property and casualty company.
- Designed and lead the development of a real-time location-based offers/analytics platform.
- Designed and developed a prototype for the ingestion real-time fitness data, leading to the development of cognitive modeling solutions powering a virtual cognitive coach with personalized messages to fitness enthusiasts.
- Key architect in the design and build-out of a global analytic function. Established centralized global centers of excellence, serving more than 20 countries.
- Strategic leader for multiple customer centric demand segmentations and omni-channel customer experience maps.
- Business analytics leader responsible for the development, compliance approval, deployment, and optimization of predictive analytic models and customer engagement frameworks.