Featuring new startups focusing on AI and wealth management, so you can see the latest innovations in those specific industry verticals.
Who should pitch?
FinovateFall 2019 Startup Pitches will focus on AI and Wealthtech/Investech innovations. In 2020, Startup Pitches will also run at Finovate’s other flagship conferences in the Banking, Payments, Lending and Wealthtech verticals.
How does it work?
- Startups must be a pre-seed fintech with less than $100k in annual revenue and less than $1M in total funding
- 3 minutes to pitch your business solution to a room full of investors, financial institutions and potential partners
- Startup Pitches take place in the breakout summits – AI Summit & Wealth Management/Investment Summit
- 10 pitches per Summit grouped together into 30-minute segments
What is included for a Startup Pitch company?
Startup Pitch companies receive the following:
- 1 complimentary pass for company speaker
- 3-minute company pitch with slides
- Dedicated place at the Pitch Bar in the networking area
- Access to Brella to connect with attendees and schedule one-to-one meetings
- Branding on event website and onsite collateral
Fee to participate is $1,795