Wealthtech & Investech Summit
With the need to adapt to a rapidly-evolving and revolutionizing market, the summit will address the impact of changing client needs and technology developments.
Add the Summit Day to your main conference ticket and save $100.
What will you learn?
With Investech and Wealthtech one of the fastest-moving areas of innovation, this Summit unpicks the opportunities from personalizing wealth management services, and the changing demographics that will impact future offerings and areas for growth.
Designed for al those facing the challenge of adapting to this rapidly-evolving and revolutionizing market, the Wealthtech & Investech Summit will address the impact of changing client needs, and the technology developments you need to be aware of.
From mass market offerings to ultra HNWIs, take a deep dive into the latest changes in this rapidly-evolving sector.
Startup Pitch Session
This new session will highlight 10 seed-stage startups specific to AI. Each startup will have three minutes to pitch their company’s latest innovation. Participating companies are limited by size and revenues to ensure you only see brand new startups.
Learn more about the Startup Pitch sessions and who can participate.
Practical discussions around Investech and Wealthtech:
- Diversifying product offerings, new market entrants, and evolving business models
- Intergenerational wealth management strategies
- Achieving agility and customer centricity in wealth management platforms
- The hybrid approach: Combining roboadvice with human advisors
- New sources of growth: What will younger, more digitally-savvy, millennial customers demand from their wealth management platforms?
- Engaging with HNWIs in meaningful, tailored ways, with the attention they require?
- Automated client reporting and financial management
- Helping the US save for retirement
Speakers will be announced soon!