Bindu SundaresanCybersecurity Leader at AT&T
Bindu is a highly accomplished Senior Cyber Security Executive with over 17 years of experience with expertise in security program leadership, security program management, compliance programs security control strategies, security product and service evaluations, security and control frameworks Risk Management and security business case analysis. Using her unique blend of technical, leadership, and relationship management skills she establishes enterprise vision, strategies, and programs for Fortune 50 companies
- Strategic IS expert, trusted C-level advisor, and skilled cross-functional expert who has guided top global retailers, pharmacies, and financial institutions to industry leading IS programs.
- IS leader with multi-vertical experience and unusually broad enterprise competencies: IS (CISSP, CEH and CISM) and CCISO (results pending), and IT (operations, service delivery, software development, quality assurance).
- The Senior Security Professional of choice for the most complex enterprise IS challenges, including recovery from non-compliance and/or information breaches and IS integration from M&A activity.
- Collaborative leader, consensus builder and business/technology communicator able to work with both C-level business executives and technical staff and gain buy-in for change initiatives.
- Highly respected SME (subject matter expert) with the judgment and experience to right-size and customize information security solutions that both accommodate and enable business growth.