November 2-3, 2017
Newport Beach, CA
THE 2016 INSIDE FIXED INCOME CONFERENCE WAS A HUGE SUCCESS, BRINGING MORE THAN 225 DELEGATES TO NEWPORT BEACH FOR TWO DAYS OF HARD-HITTING CONTENT, LEARNING AND NETWORKING ACTIVITIES.
Based on the strong, positive feedback, we are pleased to announce the dates for Inside Fixed Income 2017: November 2-3, 2017, once again at the beautiful Island Hotel in Newport Beach.
DELEGATES GAINED VALUABLE INSIGHT ON HOW TO BETTER BUILD FIXED-INCOME PORTFOLIOS
The highly engaged audience dove in head first, asking questions and challenging preconceived notions, all while keeping an open mind to new solutions. With all aspects of the ETF industry in attendance, discussions were informative, with varied opinions and countless questions throughout all the sessions and keynote addresses. Feedback from the event was overwhelmingly positive, with high marks for the Fixed Income ETF University, many of the panels and our keynote speakers.
CHALLENGES, CHANGES AND NEW REGULATIONS
In-depth panels and debate sessions covered:
- Navigating a zero-interest world: alternative approaches to income
- Demographics and the changing nature of fixed income
- High-yield bonds: time bomb or value driver?
- Emerging market debt: panic or panacea?
- Politics, the election and your portfolio
LEADING EXPERT SPEAKERS
Fixed-income ETFs pulled in $80 billion in new money in the first 10 months of 2016. Inside Fixed Income featured keynote speakers from across the fixed-income and ETF universe, including:
- Jeffrey Rosenberg, Managing Director, Chief Fixed Income Strategist at BlackRock
- Jerome Schneider, Managing Director & Head of Short-Term Portfolio Management at PIMCO
- Jeffrey Sherman, Deputy Chief Investment Officer at DoubleLine Capital
- Lynn Vavreck, Professor of Political Science and Communication Studies at UCLA
FORWARD-THINKING FIXED-INCOME MINDS GATHERED IN NEWPORT BEACH
Attendees at Inside Fixed Income enjoyed the opportunity to connect and network with peers, which included a welcome reception at the beautiful Fig & Olive.
- The 2-day conference agenda allowed for enhanced networking opportunities
- A lively and robust exhibit hall enabled delegates to connect face-to-face with the leading firms in the fixed-income and ETF industries
- The beautiful Island hotel was the perfect setting for attendees to relax, step away from the office and present at Inside Fixed Income
- Off-site dinners, receptions and other sponsor-organized activities further enhanced the experience for attendees
INSIDE FIXED INCOME BY THE NUMBERS
$450 Billion & Growing
Island Hotel Newport Beach
Located about 45 minutes south of Los Angeles, Island Hotel™ Newport Beach is Southern California's center for coastal luxury. With 295 sun-filled guest rooms, ocean views, 21,000 square feet of newly designed event space, inspired cuisine, a wide selection of spa treatments, Island Club on the 20th floor, premier shopping at Fashion Island™ and Fazio-designed golf at Pelican Hill™ and Oak Creek™ golf clubs nearby, Island Hotel offers business and leisure travelers a casually chic coastal lifestyle and the freedom to experience an escape within reach of everything they desire.
2016 Featured Speakers
Interested In Sponsoring in 2017?
Inside Fixed Income 2017 will bring together leading ETF issuers, index providers and ETF service providers with the world’s most sophisticated institutional investors and financial advisors at the Island Hotel in Newport Beach.
If you would like to be on the initial outreach list for sponsorship opportunities, please contact Foster Wright, EVP, Global Head of Sales, at email@example.com or 646-867-4481