2nd FRTB Asia Summit
The only dedicated FRTB event in Asia: featuring unique strategic and regulatory sessions from 10+ regional bank speakers
Understand the Implications of the delay and how the Fundamental Review of the Trading Book will effect Asia
FRTB is back. Are you ready?
The Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB) is the biggest change to Bank Trading and Market Risk modelling in a decade. Join us to understand how the recently released finalized standard will affect your business.
Master Your FRTB Implementation
- On 14 January, BCBS released its much anticipated final framework for FRTB. Is your business ready for implementation?
- Hit the ground running by joining us at Infoline’s FRTB Asia Summit.
- This year’s conference puts your firm on the inside track when it comes to preparing for preparing for the revised standard, and explores several sets of issues unique to APAC-based practitioners.
Two days of focused sessions on biggest FRTB issues for 2019
- Explore Asia-Centric Issues and Priorities in FRTB Implementation
- Examine how to Deal with Varying Timelines Between Jurisdictions
- Identify Implementation Pitfalls Banks and Regulators Ought to Avoid
- Discuss New Rules Regarding Non-Modellable Risk Factors, and how they Relate to Specific Challenges for Emerging Markets
Expert insights on the biggest technical problems
- Assess data challenges and issues around Market Data Quality
- Work with New Rules Regarding NMRFs
- Outcomes of P&L Attribution Original vs Revised Tests
- Investigate Default Risk Charge Implementation and Modelling Choices
"Insightful speakers have provided audience with key risks / challenges that will prove helpful upon FRTB implementation."
"The range and depth of presentations were great. Speakers are the best and at the forefront of industry."
"Very informative presentations and well organized discussion panels. Overall a very useful summit on FRTB."
Standard Chartered Bank
We have a number of exclusive and innovative sponsorship and speaking options, to help you demonstrate thought leadership and solutions to Heads of Market Risk, analytics and compliance.
For more information please contact Sophie Serhan on Sophie.Serhan@KNect365.com or call +44 (0) 20 7551 9931