20-21 March 2019
Fundamental Review of the Trading Book - 5th Annual European Summit
Join Regulators and Banks from across Europe to address changes to the FRTB standard, and to discuss current and ongoing challenges of implementation
FRTB is changing. Are you?
Master Your FRTB Implementation
- On 14 January, BCBS released its much anticipated final framework for FRTB. Is your business ready for implementation?
- Hit the ground running by joining us at Infoline’s 5th Annual European FRTB Summit.
- This year’s conference puts your firm on the inside track when it comes to preparing for preparing for the revised standard.
Two days of focused sessions on biggest FRTB issues for 2019
- Hear Regulators' Perspectives on Implementation and Supervision
- Hear from FRTB Project Heads about their upcoming priorities and their implementation experiences thus far
- Interpret the Revised Standard and what it means for your business
- Explore what the FRTB means for Validation Functions
- Examine where the Ratio of Standardized to Modelled Capital has landed
Expert presentations on the biggest technical problems
- Assess data challenges and issues around Market Data Quality
- Work with New Rules Regarding NMRFs
- Outcomes of P&L Attribution Original vs Revised Tests
- Tackle the big issues around Desk Aggregation and Supervisory Reporting
- Discuss choices and effects relating to Risk Factor Selection
- Investigate Default Risk Charge Implementation and Modelling Choices
Our Annual Fundamental Review of the Trading Book Summit, by the numbers
BECOME AN EVENT SPONSOR OR EXHIBITION PARTNER
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm for Fundamental Review of the Trading Book and Market Risk Capital Management, Modelling and Reporting expertise within the Banking Sector. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Sophie Serhan on on Sophie.serhan@Informa.com or call: +44 (0) 207 551 9931.