Hear from 20+ Speakers in just one day including 14 Banks such as...
JUST SOME OF THE Practical content on offer this year at Europe's leading FRTB SUmmit
Today's key FRTB issues distilled into 12 focused sessions including...
- Regulators' Perspectives on Implementation and Supervision
- Interpreting the BCBS March 2018 Consultation Proposals
- Implications of Standardised Approach Proposed Changes
- Cost-Benefit Analysis on Standardised vs Advance Approaches
- Outcomes of P&L Attribution Original vs Revised Tests
- Tackling Desk Aggregation and Supervisory Reporting
- Impact of NMRF Data Pooling Proposed Changes
- Risk Factor Selection: choices and effects
- Default Risk Charge Implementation and Modelling Choices
Hear from multiple Banks on the 4 interactive panels...
- HSBC - J.P.Morgan - BNP Paribas
- Nordea - ING Bank - Santander
- Standard Chartered Bank - Deutsche Bank
and more tackling...
- Latest Cost-Benefit Analysis for Applying Standardised vs Advance Approaches for Differing Desks
- P&L Attribution Challenges and P&L Calculation
- Changes in NMRF Rules and Monitoring Challenges
- Heads of FRTB Project Implementation on Experiences to Date and Key Forthcoming Priorities
Plus, multiple Case Studies from Banks including...
- Deutsche Bank on: Contrasting the Original vs Revised P&L Attribution Tests and Resulting Outcomes
- Santander on: Interpreting the BCBS March 2018 Consultative Proposals and Latest Regulatory Position on FRTB
- ING Bank on: Tackling the Desk Aggregation and Supervisory Reporting Challenges of FRTB
- Credit-Suisse on: Risk Factor Selection - Choices and Effects on Modelability, Eligibility, Calibration Data and Operational Processes
JUST SOME OF THE REASONS WHY THE 5th Annual Fundamental Review of the Trading Book SUMMIT IS SO UNIQUE...
BECOME AN EVENT SPONSOR OR EXHIBITION PARTNER..
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm for Fundamental Review of the Trading Book and Market Risk Capital Management, Modelling and Reporting expertise within the Banking Sector. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Sophie Serhan on on Sophie.serhan@Informa.com or call: +44 (0) 207 551 9931.