5 - 6 February 2019
Central London, UK
Fund Marketing and Distribution: Europe 2019
Successful Marketing, Distribution & Regulatory Strategies for Funds in the Evolving European Market
Keep up with key industry developments and evolving policies in the run-up to Brexit and the new European Commission.
Why attend Fund Marketing & Distribution 2019?
BENEFIT FROM TOP PRODUCT & DISTRIBUTION INSIGHT:
- Cross-border distribution in Europe and beyond
- Evolving investor demands
- How will UCITS fare in the run-up to and post-Brexit?
- The growth of the passive market and its impact upon managers
- Distribution post-MiFID II implementation; to what extent is Europe harmonised?
- How can ESG investing generate superior returns?
MAKE KEY CONNECTIONS AND LEARN FROM INDUSTRY EXPERTS:
Global and boutique asset management firms
National regulators and supervisors
Senior legal counsel
Private law firms
Third Party ManCos
GET AHEAD WITH KEY REGULATORY DISCUSSIONS:
- Latest updates from the European Securities Markets Authority (ESMA)
- European Supervisory Authorities (ESA) review; industry impact
- Outsourcing and oversight challenges; distribution due diligence
- MiFID II: Post-implementation impact
- Key regulatory challenges under the new European Parliament and Commission
- Evolving policies and initiatives for sustainable investment
The 2019 Expert Speaker Faculty:
Make connections that matter. Meet highly experienced experts and key decision-makers from across Europe under one roof.
BECOME A PARTNER FOR 2019
Expand your visibility to an audience of senior asset managers marketing and distributing across Europe. Demonstrate your firm's expertise and competitive edge and make connections that matter.
Get in touch with Shahan Abayakoon to discuss speaking and exhibition opportunities.