IIR & IBC Finance is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
1. Free passes for authorised fund buyers and analysts
2. Multi-booking discount
Register three delegates and the fourth and each subsequently registered delegates receive a 25% discount.
3. 50% discount available for:
- boutique asset management firms with headquarters based in Asia-Pacific, MENA, Africa, Latam, Eastern Europe. Asset managers have to have their headquarters based in these regions and not a subsidiary from North America or Europe to apply for the discounted rate
- domestic asset management firms from Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Australia, Asia, CIS and Eastern Europe
- fintech start-ups (limited capacity available. To be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.)
Please contact Jenny.Adams@KNect365.com for approval.
4. Apply to attend the CEO and Sub-Advisory Partnerships Boardroom Workshop: Monday 24 June
Asset manager CEOs from major houses and boutiques, heads of business and top white-label distributors should apply to attend this workshop, taking place from 18:00 - 20:00 on Monday 24 June. If your role doesn't match what is mentioned above, you could be applicable to attend if you bring your CEO along with you.
Speak to Jenny.Adams@knect365.com to find out more about making an application.
5. Attend the event for FREE!
FundForum is always looking for new people to market their events to. If you think you have a good list of potential prospects for any of our events, please call Chloe Modaberi now on +44 (0) 20 7017 6800, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book onto conference and summit and save £100