Meet the people that matter
1500+ global attendees. 300+ fund buyers & asset owners. 750+ asset, investment & wealth managers.
Powerful decision makers, radical disruptors, mission-driven next-gen....the people at FundForum International are as diverse as the new global investment landscape. What they do share is an appetite for coming together to explore new ideas and opportunities face-to-face.
We gather more buyers than at any event - bar none
Come to where the largest wholesale distributors, leading institutional investors, IFA groups and top family offices meet. Rub shoulders with the who's who of the top 300+ asset owners, fund buyers and intermediary investors.
A snapshot of 2019 attendees include:
- 360 Fund Insight - Co-Founder and Managing Director
- AA Advisors - CEO, Investment Solutions
- Accuro Wealth Advisors - Manager and Fund Selector
- Banco BNI Europa - Chairman & CEO
- Bank Islam - Chief Product Specialist & Advisor
- Campbell Munro - Investment Manager
- Crop Trust - Finance Director
- Danica Pension & Danske Bank Asset Management - CIO
- Elstone Ltd - Investment Professional
- Emirates Islamic Bank - Head of Products, Wealth Management
- Envestnet - Associate Vice President
- Industriens Pension - CIO
- Jentzen & Partners - Founding Partner
- jph.it - CEO
- JSC SEB Open Pension Fund - CEO
- Jyske Bank A/S - Vice President - Manager Selection
- Leleux Fund Management & Partners - Executive Director - Fund Selection & Analysis
- Lyxor Asset Management - Fund Research, Risk Analytics and Middle Office operations, India
- MP Pension - CIO
- Narmo Capital - CIO
- PGGM - Senior Advisor Responsible Investment
- Raiffeisen Capital Management - Head of Manager Selection
- Redington - Senior Vice President, Private Assets
- Skagen - Funds Portfolio and Performance Analyst
- Skandia Liv Asset Management - Head of Manager Selection
- St James' Place Deputy - Chief Investment Officer
- Tages Capital Senior PM - Head of Emerging and Frontier Markets
- Union Bancaire Privée - Managing Director, Head of Multimanager
- Zurich Investments Life, Italy - CIO
A SNAPSHOT OF THE INVESTMENT MANAGERS CONFIRMED TO ATTEND IN 2019
- Asset Management One International Ltd
- Aviva Investors
- Baillie Gifford
- BNP Paribas Asset Management
- ClearBridge Investments
- DNB Asset Management
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Hermes Investment Management
- HSBC Asset Management
- Investec Asset Management
- J Safra Sarasin Investmentfonds Ltd
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Janus Henderson Investors
- Legg Mason Investments Europe Ltd
- Manulife Asset ManagemenT
- Matthews Asia
- Morningstar Investment Management
- Natixis Investment Managers
- NedGroup Investments
- Nordea Asset Management
- PGIM Investments
- Pictet Asset Management SA
- PineBridge Investments
- Smead Capital
The biggest and the best event in Europe for a fund buyer to network and to get a deeper understanding of the developments of the industry.
Coeli Asset Management
FundForum International doesn't just bring together distributors/intermediaries or IFAs with asset management sales people. It connects the entire asset management value chain, including professional investors who are also fund managers/selectors.
MEDIOLANUM ASSET MANAGEMENT
Who will you meet?
FundForum International welcomes over 1,500 decision makers from across the globe looking to connect, share best practice and network at every opportunity.
The event consistently sees a diverse mix of asset owners, asset allocators, fund buyers, investment and asset managers, solutions providers and fintech companies who use FundForum International as their annual meeting point.
Fund buyers and asset allocators
Over 300 fund buyers, asset allocators and asset owners attend FundForum International to experience exclusive content and peer-to-peer networking.
Take a look at the break-down of attendees and discover why you should join them in Copenhagen this June.
Job role breakdown
Who will you meet at FundForum International?
The event welcomes senior decision makers from across the global industry looking to learn, share best practice, and network with their peers.
Attendees from across the globe
The event welcomes attendees from across the world who come together to learn, share best practice and network.