FundForum Asia is part of the Informa Connect Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Association of Family Offices in Asia (AFO) is a professional society in Asia distinctively gathers single, multi and virtual family offices as well as the industry societies in the region. AFO offers a range of consultancy services and organize activities to facilitate collaboration and co-investment among the prestige circle.
AFO Mission :
• Enhance the communication and engagement among family offices in the region and establish network for arranging club deals.
• Provide resources, education and consultation services for family offices in the region.
• Encourage all family members to become involved in the goal of developing and preserving family legacy through the instrument of the single family office.
• Support the industry to promote all-rounded services covering financial, succession management and corporate development to wealthy families and their family offices.
• Promote the industry and advocate members to practice the highest ethical standard and deliver customers with professional & reliable financial services.
• Encourage the practitioners to commit to continuous professional development training, thereby promote the industry to advance to the higher level of specialization
• Research with particular interests in the long-term development of the industry, regulatory policies & the effectiveness and the competition in Asia and in global arena.
• Support the constancy exchange among the practitioners practicing in the region and build the platform to enable the communication & networking among practitioners.