Airport Economics and Finance Seminar
Monday 24 September
Why attend the Airport Economics and Finance Seminar?
The Economics and Finance Seminar is a one day event, aimed at early and mid-career executives looking to learn from airport industry senior leaders.
Participants will come away from an in-depth understanding of the latest developments in airport business models and investment initiatives.
In-depth review of the airport industry and economics
- Historical background: role of the airport in the local economy
- Costs drivers and behaviour
- Airport ownership models
- Revenue structures
- Terminals of the future
Case studies on airport ownership models
Ranjit Murugason - owner of Urban Strategic - will provide expert guidance through case studies of different airport ownership models.
Hear the lessons learned, and take away valuable advice on industry best practice.
Investor's view - PPP approaches
- Economic fundamentals, return expectations, investment drivers and risk factors of airport investing
- How do investors analyse ROI, quantify growth and future potential revenue streams?
- Understanding the competitive dynamic of your airport
- Airport investment case studies and lessons learned