GAIM Ops Investor Summit
The 6th annual GAIM Ops Investor Summit
The GAIM Ops Investor Summit remains an “investor only” and “investor led” peer-to-peer program.
Operational due diligence directors, CCOs, COOs, GCs, and heads of risk from leading endowments, foundations single family offices and pensions are provided with the invaluable opportunity to hear how their peers are addressing the greatest challenges in hedge fund and private equity operations and compliance.
Free access for pension funds, endowments, foundations, sovereign wealth funds, single family offices. Join your peers in the leading institutional investor ODD and operations community. Contact Martina.DeGrassi@informa.com to apply.
LP speakers at GAIM Ops West 2019
Investor only peer to Peer Format
One day intensive
A unique one day pre-event summit exclusive to ops and compliance executives from institutional investor organizations.
- ODD directors, CCOs, COOs, GCs, and Heads of Risk
- From the leading endowments, foundations and pensions
The summit addresses challenges that pertain to investors specifically.
The investor only and investor led peer-to-peer program enables attendees to share their concerns, anecdotes and hurdles with one another in a private room.
Investor Ops Summit By the numbers
A SnapShot Of Companies Who Attended in 2018...
- Abu Dhabi Investment Council
- Bayshore Global Management
- California Institute of Technology
- Cleveland Clinic Investment Office
- DC Retirement Board
- Emory Investment Management
- Employees' Retirement System of Texas
- Florida State Board of Admin
- Georgetown University
- Guggenheim Partners Investment Management, LLC
- Harvard Management Company
- Hilton Foundation
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Interface Operations LLC Dba Adfam
- Kamehameha Schools
- Kemnay Family Office
- Memorial Hermann Health System
- MQS Wealth Management and Investment Consulting
- NES Financial
- Oberlin College
- Oklahoma State University Foundation
- OU Endowment Management
- Stanford Management Company
- State Board of Administration of Florida
- Strenta Investment Management, Inc.
- Texas Children’s Hospital
- Texas Permanent School Fund
- Texas Tech University System (TTUS)
- Texas Treasury Safekeeping Trust Company
- The University of Texas Investment Management Company (UTIMCO)
- Tufts University Investment Office
- UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust
- UCLA Investment Company
- UNC Management Inc
- University of Illinois Foundation
- University of Michigan
- University of Virginia Investment Management
- Vulcan Capital
- William E Simon & Sons Family Office