All you need to know about building a winning custody business at the definitive global custody event
Get Face To Face With Key Players Including 50 Fund Manager And Pension Fund Clients
Just some of the ways you'll get to network with the influential industry players you most want to meet:
- Come away with brand new perspectives to take back to the office during informal roundtable discussions
- Debate the issues and challenges you face away from the glare of the stage in closed-door sessions
- Unwind with a drink at the evening party overlooking Tower Bridge co-hosted by Informa and Thomas Murray IDS - unmissable networking!
Hear The latest Insights And Have Your Say
Listen to frank and open discussions from key custodians, investment managers, pension funds, business development managers and market leading consultants and economists.
Then have your say and find out how your thinking stacks up against your peers during interactive electronic polling. Fun and informative - these sessions are invaluable gauges of industry opinion.
In-Depth Coverage At These 2 Essential Separately Bookable Events
- Custody Law Course, 1-2 December - Overcome critical issues of risk and legal liability at this comprehensive course about international legal structures in the custodial environment.
- Custodian Selection Workshop, 28 November - Considering reviewing your custodial arrangements? Or do you want to ensure your current arrangements are competitive with best market practice? This intensive practical workshop will give you the guidance you need.
Join over 200 members of the securities services, asset management and institutional investor service community
Promote your expertise to senior representatives from the custody, pension fund and asset management community
As an event partner, we'll help you forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm in your sector. Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Holly Baldwin at Holly.Baldwin@informa.com or call: +44 (0) 20 7017 7595.