All you need to know about building a winning custody business at the definitive global custody event
Get Face To Face With Key Players Including 50 Fund Manager And Pension Fund Clients
Already confirmed to attend are...
- Aviva Investors
- Deutsche Boerse Group
- Generali Investments Europe
- New Zealand Superannuation Fund
and many more being confirmed daily.
Hear The Latest Strategies That Are Being Implemented Right Now, And Expectations For The Future
Enjoy direct access to the expert speaker line up that Global Custody Forum continues to attract. Asset management, pension funds and custodial banks are all well represented and eager to discussthe latest issues with your team. Key topic areas include....
- optimising client experience
- fintech and digital transformation
- clearing and settlement
- product development
In-Depth Coverage At These 2 Essential Separately Bookable Events
- Custody Law Course, 1-2 December - Overcome critical issues of risk and legal liability at this comprehensive course about international legal structures in the custodial environment.
- Custodian Selection Workshop, 28 November - Considering reviewing your custodial arrangements? Or do you want to ensure your current arrangements are competitive with best market practice? This intensive practical workshop will give you the guidance you need.
Just some of the key speakers confirmed so far
Join over 200 members of the securities services, asset management and institutional investor service community
Promote your expertise to senior representatives from the custody, pension fund and asset management community
As an event partner, we'll help you forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm in your sector. Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Holly Baldwin at Holly.Baldwin@informa.com or call: +44 (0) 20 7017 7595.