14 - 15 November 2017
Fund Marketing and Distribution: Asia 2017
Successful Marketing, Investment & Regulatory Strategies for Asia's Expanding Capital Markets
Engage with key industry players gaining from newly established cross-border channels in increasingly liberalised Asian markets
DEVELOPING MARKETING & DISTRIBUTION OPPORTUNITIES
- Evolving market infrastructure; PRC liberalisation
- Cross-border distribution between Mainland China and Hong Kong
- Asian Fund Passporting Schemes: Progress, Status and Take Up
- Implications of Stock Connect & Bond Connect
- Outbound distribution opportunities for Asian asset managers
- The rise of robo-advising; investor behaviours and uptake in Asia
MEET, LEARN AND BUILD RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE INDUSTRY:
Who will attend?
- Leading Asset Managers
- National Financial Regulators
- National Fund Associations
- Fund Distributors
- Independent Advisors
- Fund Administrators
- Senior legal counsel and compliance professionals
KEY REGULATORY DISCUSSIONS
- Mutual recognition of funds; progress so far
- Impact of the Shenzhen-Hong Kong trading link
- Regional Regulatory Updates and Future Outlook
- Asia Region Funds Passport; challenges to implementation
- Navigating the ‘Managers in Charge’ regime; accountability
- Suitability requirements for online platforms and robo-advisors
Meet your Expert Speaker Faculty:
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITING OPPORTUNITIES
Gain a unique platform at this event by becoming an event sponsor. With a clear understanding of your overall marketing strategy, we will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke marketing solution to meet your commercial objectives.
For more information please contact Madeleine Corr on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (20) 70175150.
Interested in speaking?
A number of high-profile speaking opportunities are available to partner asset managers and investment consultants. Email Madeleine Corr to discuss how you can get involved.
Build Lasting Connections
Don’t miss fun and innovative experiences to start the conference and build life-long connections with colleagues from around the world.
Register now for best rates
Benefit from early-bird, group and package booking discounts. Reserve your place now to secure the best rate at Fund Marketing and Distribution: Asia 2017