- Update from the IASB
- Preparers’ Perspectives
- Understanding the Disclosure Requirements in IFRS 15
Key Reasons for Attendance
With time running short to prepare for IFRS 15, this is a perfect opportunity to hear the IASB, experts and industry practitioners explore the impact of the new Standard as well as the practical challenges of implementation.
Digging deep into the detail, this conference is an unmissable one-stop-shop for all IFRS 15 stakeholders.
- Modelling the Impact of IFRS 15
- Replumbing the Financial Reporting Infrastructure
- Renewing your Revenue Recognition Policies
Meet Our Expert Speakers!
Do Not Miss the Pre-Conference Workshop
In addition to the conference we also bring you an interactive and concise workshop exploring IFRS 15 through the lens of CFOs and Finance Directors, focusing on the issues that matter to them such as:
- Starting the assessment as to whether their business is IFRS 15 ready and what they need to address if it is not
- Learn what your stakeholders want to know and how to go about developing a plan to communicate with them
- Identifying the considerations they should be making in relation to their systems to decide if they should be updating existing systems or buying new
- Learning how to make the accounting judgements and transition options work
- Understanding how an IFRS 15 implementation can align with their wider business objectives
- Saving businesses time and money by helping identify where they should be focusing their time and effort on transitioning to IFRS 15